Monday 25 October 2010

Halloween is here!!!

Hey all!! Long time no see..

Sorry for the late update, but I had alot of other things to do, and my owner was very busy lately, so we were barely seing each others the last few weeks..


Anyway, now that i'm back, I wanted to share with you some of my halloween costumes...

First, i'm really excited to tell you about this Invisibility ring! In his picture, i'm wearing it with a Black Bunny Top, and a Black Bunny Pants, and now, I look head-less!!


PS: Don't worry, when i'm wearing it, I can see normally, but other pets will not see me.








My second costume is the Volcano Mask! I like it because every few seconds, a small quantity of fake red lava will come out from it! Is that cool or what ??!






This costume is just scary and it looks very halooween-ish.. Cool! (Or you can just consider it a ghost..)


Black cat!! I love this one!

My last halloween costume to share is the lion costume! I love this one as much as the others, and I look very happy in the picture.. (I was dancing when my owner took the picture).


That's all I have for this update, see you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment