Sunday 22 August 2010

A new Pet is born!

Hi, my name is Omar,
In christmas 2008, I started playing Pet Society on Facebook, I decided to adopt a blue pet and I called him 'aXel', that's where a new Pet was born...
aXel is a really cute pet that looks like a cat, but I really don't know what he exactly is...








Why did I call my pet aXel, you're wondering, well, actually it's a funny story...
I first called him 'Happy', but when I started taking care of that little thing, I got tired to hear 'Well done! You made Happy happy!' after every single activity he does, so, I started thinking that it's time to think of a new name...
'Alex' is one of my favorite names, but I would never call an animal after a human name, so, I decided to change 'Alex' a bit, and 'Axel' was the perfect name for my Pet! And now, for the final touch, I made my pet very unique by changing his name to 'aXel' instead of 'Axel'.
aXel really liked all of those changes, and liked his new owner, and best of all, he loved his new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment